Tuesday 25 August 2009

the Portland trip (well, not for me, sadly... just a date gone wrong despite beautiful dress!)

From now on, working late into the evening shall be considered preferable to going out on dates with arrogant lobbyists.

And the flute is coming out of the cupboard. Maybe there's a White House orchestra I can join or something. Though doubtless the men there will be the same ones I meet all the time anyway...

Wish Ainsley would be more civil. Some gal chat would not have gone amiss tonight. Neither, come to that, would some Haagen Dazs asnd a couple of glasses of wine.

Did I mention I wish she would dye her hair? We are clearly nothing like each other, but it wouldn't hurt for that to be made more obvious.

Anyway... tonight sucked. On many levels.

Well, very nearly sucked.

I'm keeping the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment