Saturday 29 August 2009

the Leardership Breakfast, and deep, DEEP embarrasment...

Oh, my GOODNESS. So mortifying. Sooo mortifying.

How can a woman who is organised enough to sew her name into her underwear (which, apparently, is not normal...) be disorganised enough to leave her underwear in her pants?

Sigh. One day I will manage the sophisticated thing.

Still, at least they weren’t black and lacy. Saving those for when he’s not just fishing them out of an envelope... :) (Oops. Drifted to my happy place again.)

In Other News, Sam and Josh, hunter gatherers that they are, failed to make a fire. But it sure was fun watching them try. They crack me up. “That Sam Seaborn is so cute...” he asked me to say. Don’t think he quite realises how much power he wields over females, regardless of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and any other stan. None of us need to be told he’s cute. In fact if Josh doesn’t hurry up...

Am in a weird mood. Maybe it’s the wine I drank when I got home so I’d be able to see the funny side of this afternoon. Which has so far failed. Sigh. I’m going to sleep now. Tomorrow is another day... And it had better be less embarrassing.

I am, after all a capable woman. Of enormous value. Who deserves to be put on a stamp. Must remember that...

No comments:

Post a Comment