Saturday 5 September 2009

Manchester

Okay, so it’s going to be a tough one. It’s going to be close. There will be no sleep to speak of.

Josh is going to be intense and I am going to need a lot of chocolate to get through it and a lot of self-control to not just take him in my arms and hold him to calm him down like a crying child on days like today. And there will be many days like today.

He so hates himself when he messes up. He forgets what a great job he does 99% of the time. He forgets how brilliant he is. He should bear in mind all the things he does right.

Besides, we are going to win. There’s no way we are NOT going to win. I simply will not allow it. I'm having too much fun. (Well, maybe not these last few weeks, and we're about due a nice formal dinner I can buy a dress for, but you know what I mean.)

We are, after all, all four years older and wiser than we were the first time round. And, I think, even more determined.

Bring it on... In the meantime, I might start drinking coffee in preparation. And maybe slipping some valium in Josh's. It's okay, I'm kidding. Though not the worst idea in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Guess she never used the Valium...I NEVER saw him calm except when Donna calmed him down..and that wasn't often.. GOOD entry!!!

    ReplyDelete