Sunday 6 September 2009

The diary thing...

Well, it turns out calling in sick was not an option. I got called to tribunal.

Josh, one day I am going to tell you how amazing you are and how much I love you and how I am so very thankful to you. Even if we are both 70 and happily married to other people. One day, I am going to thank you like you deserve to be thanked. Right now, I would cry if I tried it and I know you hate that. So I will contain myself.

You picked me up when I was on the floor. Again.

I betrayed you and hurt you and made you angry and you still fought my battle for me. That makes you my hero.

And everyone knows are irresistible heroes.

Heroes with dimples and forgiving hearts even more so.

So it looks like I'm back to square one. I do not think there can ever be anyone else for me.

Sigh. Yeah. We're back to the sighing.

No comments:

Post a Comment