Friday 12 February 2010

Muffins, bagels and kegs of glory...

Today definitely had the makings of an unbearable day – let’s face it, so many of them do – but it actually only took one muffin and the news about Mandy to shut him up. (Which seems to me to be a clear case of that whole post hoc, ergo propter hoc thing, but anyway.)

It's a shame, because I’d like to see him ford a river or have a go at slaying a serpent one of these days. Most likely his technique would be to yell for me, look away while I do it, then claim the credit. Hrmph.

I had fun drawing up the most complicated way of saying “I’m your boss.” I think someone is feeling threatened.

He makes me smile.

Days like this help me get things back in perspective. It’s not a crush after all. Just a soft spot for an eligible wannabe hero, that comes and goes and will surely be gone forever soon enough. I just need to draw up a few more of those ridiculous charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment