Saturday 20 February 2010

Chili

Tonight was fun. And that chili was the best it's been in a long time -not so much cumin. Maybe a little oregano. But hey, I'm no expert.
Wonder what that important NSC meeting was about, and why he won't tell me.

I hate not knowing things.

Like, why hasn't Donald called? We had a good night, right? And I only talked a little about my job. I think.

And where does Josh get the whole gomer thing from?

Plus, the eternal question... how do people die from vending machines?!

2 comments:

  1. How DO people die from vending machines? Do they fall on them or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently they get annoyed when things get stuck, shake them, then they fall on them. As someone pointed out to me on twitter, can't you a highly struck political type doing that? Josh for example...! Ironic hey.

    ReplyDelete