Wednesday 10 February 2010

Amazing what a clean shirt can do...

Well, that’s a relief.

Josh keeps his job – I keep mine – everyone’s happy. Well, kinda happy. Seemed to me there was a lot of stress going round the West Wing today. More than usual, I mean.

It is, I’ll grant you, just about possible that some of the stress I was sensing was my own. Getting Josh to change shirts... wow. I should get a pay rise. A big one. (Long overdue, I might add.)

Truth is he looks pretty hot in any shirt, but hey.

I’m not about to let a stupid crush on my slightly arrogant boss get in the way of doing my job brilliantly. Already it’s lasted a lot longer than most crushes, so it’s bound to be over soon, right?

2 comments:

  1. Went to read one entry and found I was behind 3!!! Loved them all.. Hope Donna keeps writing in her diary.....WAITING FOR MORE! Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the pace will probably slow down, so don't go getting used to it! Work is VERY quiet at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete